Bob Smith BMW Lease End Information
The purpose of this page is to explain to expect over the last 12 months with your current BMW Lease…..
Inspections and Disposition are done strictly by appointment only. Time slots fill-up fast, especially around the holidays.
It is very important we schedule your lease end inspection well in advance. You typically want to complete this free inspection between 6 months and 3 months before the end termination date but never later than 2 months before your lease end. Reminder: we do not take walk in customers for this free service. Please contact your BMW Client Advisor or call our friendly business development team (844) 873-9361 and we will happily to schedule an appointment with you. 😊
• Save $750…. It is important that you complete your last service well in advance of your lease end date to avoid this BMWFS Charge.
• Save $395…. BMW will waive your lease end disposition fee when you buy/ lease a New or Certified Pre-Owned BMW from us.
• Save $100’s on CA DMV Fees… You may not need to pay the following years CA DMV Registration fees. Turn your BMW at least 24 hours before your registration date and you maybe able to avoid this fee.
• Save $100’s on Lease End Inspection and BMWFS Charges for wear and tear. This can get complication. The earlier we complete the inspection the more money we can potentially save you.
What you will need to bring with you for a lease end inspection as well as the disposition of your lease. Please budget 45 minutes to 1 hour for us to complete the inspection and transmit the results to BMW and CA DMV.
1) One/Both of the registered owners will need to be present to sign documents.
– A proxy cannot be used to sign BMWFS and DMV Documents.
2) Valid Drivers license or other government issued Photo ID.
3) 2 Keys, undamaged and in perfect working order.
– BMW will charge you for keys not handed in at the same time as the lease is turned in.
– You cannot return keys after the fact to avoid this charge.
4) Current and Valid registration up to the terminate date of your current lease.
5) Two DMV Issued plates.
– If personal plates or not CA plates. Please advise the inspector before inspection begins.
6) Electric Cars only – All wall chargers listed on the original Manufacture Moroney Sticker.
Hint, Hint…. Ask your adviser about current New Car Manager Specials or Retired Loaner Vehicle Lease specials. This is a great way to get a lot more car a lot less money. 😉